Welcome to the Dell Scholars Program Application!
Funded by the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, a private foundation dedicated to enabling children and youth to achieve their potential, the Dell Scholars program offers an opportunity for under-served and lower income students to realize their dream of a college education. $20,000 scholarships are offered to students for full-time study to complete a bachelor's degree program.
The Dell Scholars Program places greater emphasis on your determination to succeed than your academic record and test scores. We strongly believe being adequately prepared for college also empowers you to achieve your dreams.
Criteria for Application
- Participating in a Michael & Susan Dell Foundation approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12
- Graduating from an accredited high school this academic year
- Earning a minimum of a 2.4 GPA
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance
- Eligible to receive a federal Pell grant in first year of college
- Planning to enroll full-time in a bachelor's degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall directly after your graduation from high school
The Federal Pell Grant Program provides need-based grants to low-income students to promote access to postsecondary education. Pell grants are typically awarded to families that demonstrate significant financial need. Eligibility is determined by several factors such as, income, family size, and number of family members attending college. Click here for more information on eligibility requirements.
If you would like to learn more about the scholarship, please take a moment to review information about becoming a Dell Scholar.
Deadline for Submitting Semifinalist Documents and Recommendation
Dell Scholars Announced